Stay Fit & Healthy in 2013
Join Healthy Initiative as they give away tips on keeping your body in shape for 2013. It’s all about staying Fit & Healthy in the New Year and sticking to your New Year’s Resolutions.
- Former Biggest Loser contestant Bernie Salazar
- Healthy Initiative founder Shea Vaughn – well-known creator of SheaNetics®
- Corporate Trainer in Health, Wellness & Fitness • Author • Speaker • Coach
- Author Kay Francis of Who’s Running Your Show?
- Author Sandi Berger of FITNENVISION: Get a Fit Mind & Fit Body
Don’t miss your chance to hear their secrets on how to stay fit and fab while you mingle and network with other healthcare professionals. You will also enjoy delicious food and smoothies provided Bountiful Eatery and cocktails from St. Claire Green giveaways and tips all night, too.
Tickets are $25 and proceeds benefit Healthy Initiative’s Give A Little Does A Lot Foundation
Get your tickets here: StayFitAndHealthy.EventBrite.com
Tuesday, January 15, 2012 from 6:30PM – 8:30PM
Bountiful Eatery – 3312 N. Broadway Ave, Chicago, IL 60657